FRIENDSHIP 1 🦋






According to me ,friendship can fit into different contexts 

As a child growing up I was usually so jolly and  I had a LOT of friends 
I was the type that could have people around me easily 
I could relate with people quickly 
Everywhere I went as a child, attracted people to me 
I could say then “ I love making new friends “
Fast forwarding to now , my late teenage age and early adult age , I always tell my friends “please I don’t want to get to know new people”
I feel it’s the stage I’m in and my thinking now 

Friendship is very necessary 
It’s important to have people around you 
That supports you and cheer you whenever 
Just as friendship can fit into different contexts, you can be friends with your family members 😊

Friendship is important 
Friendship is benevolent 
Friendship is good fellowship
Just as good as it is, friendship should not be treated trivially 
To me, friendship should be sacred and intimate 

I believe strongly that “WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL, DO IT”
Friendship shouldn’t be by “FORCE” but by “CHOICE”
Just as hard as it may seem to let someone go, it is necessary 
If a certain person withdraws from you , try to reach out and I believe if the situation doesn’t get better 
Then you let the person be 
Some people are meant to start your story or journey of life with you but are not meant to be at the end of it 
Bitter! Yes. But the truth about life 

Just as little kids play, fight, then come back to play again, so should forgiveness be applied in friendships. 

Friendship should be 50/50🦋



#Anticipate part 2 of this post🤗



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts